A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Spotnitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Spotnitz is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spotnitz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Spotnitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spotnitz graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Spotnitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Jeffrey Spotnitz MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Spotnitz practice?
- Dr. Alan Spotnitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Spotnitz practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Surgeons.