A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Spotnitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Spotnitz is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spotnitz
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spotnitz graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Spotnitz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Jeffrey Spotnitz MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Spotnitz practice?
- Dr. Alan Spotnitz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Spotnitz practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near New Brunswick, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Trenton, NJ.
See New Brunswick Cardiothoracic Surgeons.