Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Steinbach
Dr. Alan Steinbach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bryn Mawr, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Steinbach is affiliated with Magee Rehabilitation Hospital, Albert Einstein Medical Center and Jeanes Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Steinbach has the following 3 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
Dr. Alan Steinbach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bryn Mawr, PA.
Dr. Winifred Constable
Internal Medicine, Bariatric Medicine
Bryn Mawr, PA 0.18 mi28
Dr. Andrew Costarino Jr
Pediatrics, Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Bryn Mawr, PA 0.20 mi34
Dr. John Steers Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Bryn Mawr, PA 0.20 mi