A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Stern is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Stern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Stern has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Glenn Stern MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alan G. Stern practice?
- Dr. Alan Stern has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Stern practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Internists and Henrico Rheumatologists.