Top in my book show details Top in my book
by Godsey on Dec 11th, 2015

Had pain & numbness in left leg that no other doctor would have checked. He sent me for artery test & may have saved my life. I have PAD with no blood circulation in my big toe & minimal in next 3 toes. Moving forward with another visit this coming week.

Amazing Physician show details Amazing Physician
by Linda G. on Sep 19th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Alan Stern for the past 18 months and during this time he has shown me what a truly AMAZING Physician he is. His knowledge, caring attitude and desire to help is over the top. As long as Dr. Stern is in practice in RVA I will NOT see another in this field (have seen 3 others in 20 years, until I was fortunate enough to get in with Dr. Stern). It may take a few months to get in to see him, but Dr. Stern is WORTH THE WAIT!!!!!

Aug 7th, 2015

Exceptional care, Dr. Stern is extremely knowledgeable & caring. Appointments are on time, very thorough and never feel like being rushed.

Very Rude & Unprofessional Patient Service Representatives!! show details Very Rude & Unprofessional Patient Service Representatives!!
Jul 3rd, 2012

Dr. Alan Stern is a very caring, knowledgeable doctor with a good bedside manner. However, his staff, especially the patient service representatives are very rude!! I would not recommend Dr. Alan Stern based solely on his rude staff.

Apr 23rd, 2012

Excellent doctor and wonderful staff.

Very caring and knowledgable show details Very caring and knowledgable
Apr 16th, 2012

Dr Stern and I have a very good patient/doctor relationship. He fusses at me because I hate to do blood work, but other than that, he has been a great doctor so far.

Dr Stern is a great doctor show details Dr Stern is a great doctor
by Cindy Marcott on Aug 13th, 2010

Dr Stern is a wonderful doctor. Knowledgeable, kind, caring, and compassionate. I would highly recommend him - always. He is giving me additional hope for my situation.

by tammy sanders[ tsanders1016@gmail.com] on Dec 14th, 2009

hi there,just to let you know your the only doctor in the 3years ive been looking for help on my nerve pain and you found the cure.thanks to you i can manage my pain due to your knowledge on what to do.i might have other problems but you have the cure for what ales me.