A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Stockard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Stockard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stockard
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stockard Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Stockard graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Stockard has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan R Stockard DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Stockard practice?
- Dr. Alan Stockard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Stockard practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors and Fort Worth Family Physicians.