A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Stockard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Stockard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stockard
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Stockard graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Stockard has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan R Stockard DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Stockard practice?
- Dr. Alan Stockard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Stockard practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.