A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Stolier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Stolier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Stolier, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Stolier graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Stolier has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stolier accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Stolier practice?
Dr. Alan Stolier practices Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Metairie, LA.
See New York Surgeons.