The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Stolier
Dr. Alan Stolier, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Orleans, LA, with other offices in Metairie, LA and New Orleans, LA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Stolier is affiliated with Tulane-Lakeside Hospital, Ochsner Hospital For Children and Tulane Medical Center Downtown. Dr. Stolier has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Stolier has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Alan Stolier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Orleans, LA.
Dr. Kevin Dischert
Internal Medicine, General Surgery
New Orleans, LA 0 mi7
Dr. John Buck
Anesthesiology, General Surgery
New Orleans, LA 0.06 mi49
Dr. Melanie Edwards
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
New Orleans, LA 0.07 mi15