A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Stolier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Stolier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Stolier, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Segmental Mastectomy
Education & Awards
Dr. Stolier graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Stolier has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Jerry Stolier MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Stolier practice?
- Dr. Alan Stolier has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Stolier practices Surgery near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: New Orleans, LA.
See Metairie Surgeons.