A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Strumeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Strumeyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Strumeyer, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Strumeyer graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Strumeyer has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Irvington General Hospital
- Monmouth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan D Strumeyer MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Strumeyer practice?
- Dr. Alan Strumeyer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Strumeyer practices Urology near Millburn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: West Orange, NJ and Orange, NJ.
See Millburn Urologists.