A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Sugar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Sugar, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sugar graduated from Thomas Jefferson University College of Medicine.
Dr. Sugar has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Mark Sugar MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Sugar practice?
- Dr. Alan Sugar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Sugar practices Infectious Disease near Santa Barbara, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Hyannis, MA.
See Santa Barbara Infectious Disease Doctors.