A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Sugar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sugar graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sugar has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sugar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alan Sugar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Sugar practice?
Dr. Alan Sugar practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Hyannis, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Falmouth, MA.
See Hyannis Internists and Hyannis Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Allan Sugar, Dr. Allen Sugar