A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Sull:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Sull is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sull graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Christopher Sull MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 2 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Sull practice?
- Dr. Alan Sull has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Sull practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Loma Linda, CA.
See Loma Linda Surgeons.