Dr. Alan Swajkoski MD Patient Reviews

4.8

April 11th, 2012
Top of the line
Dr. Swajkoski is very kind and compassionate. He is so thorough and knowledgeable. He isn't satisfied with doing any less than the very best for his patients. I trust him completely and highly recommend him.

November 22nd, 2010
Really nice and fixed my incontinence problem
I was a patient of another physician in Dr. Swajkoski's (pronounced "Swy-kos-key") office and on occasion my doctor called on Dr. Swajkoski for a 2nd opinion. I always found him to be very caring with an excellant bedside manner. When my doctor retired Dr. Swajkoski was clearly the best choice. Everyone I talked to from nurses to physical therapists said he was the best in his field, so when I started having problems again with urinary incontinence after a cystocele and rectocele by another surgeon 6 years earlier, I made an appointment with Dr. Swajkoski. Dr. Swajkoski was very thorough. He conducted tests to determine the exact problem and instead of jumping straight to surgery, prescribed physical therapy to try to remedy the problem. PT ultimately didn't resolve the problem and I had to have a bladder sling installed because of a weak urethra. I am 2+ weeks post surgery and am doing great! Dr. Swajkoski's office has been very helpful. Whenever I have had to call his office, his nurse returns my calls on the same day, usually within an hour or two. I would definately recommend Dr. Swajkoski for urinary incontinence. He's really nice and has done a great job fixing my problem.