A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Swartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Swartz, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Swartz, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- attention deficit disorder with and without hypera
Education & Awards
Dr. Swartz graduated from Universidad Del Valle - Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Swartz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan N. Swartz practice?
Dr. Alan Swartz practices Pediatrics near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palmetto Bay, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.