A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Swiecicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Swiecicki, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Swiecicki graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Swiecicki has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Roy Swiecicki MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Swiecicki practice?
- Dr. Alan Swiecicki has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Swiecicki practices Surgery near Haddon Heights, NJ.
See Haddon Heights Surgeons.