A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Elliott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elliott
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Elliott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Elliott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Elliott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Thomas Elliott MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alan T. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Alan Elliott has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Elliott practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Pediatricians.