A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Elliott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Elliott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elliott
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Elliott Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Elliott, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Elliott graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Elliott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente San Diego Medical Center
- UC San Diego Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Thomas Elliott MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alan T. Elliott practice?
- Dr. Alan Elliott has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Elliott practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Pediatricians.