A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Williams, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Williams has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Mem Hosp/Golden Triangle
- Baptist Mem Hosp -Golden Tria, Columbus, Ms
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan T Williams MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alan T. Williams practice?
- Dr. Alan Williams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Williams practices Gastroenterology near Columbus, MS.
See Columbus Gastroenterologists.