A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Tamadon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Tamadon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Tamadon, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamadon graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Tamadon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Onslow Memorial Hospital
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Tamadon MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Alan Tamadon practice?
- Dr. Alan Tamadon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Tamadon practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Wilmington, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, NC.
See Wilmington Physiatrists.