A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Taranto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Taranto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taranto
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Taranto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Taranto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Preventive Medicine
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Taranto graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Taranto has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan I Taranto MD is a male Internist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan I. Taranto practice?
- Dr. Alan Taranto has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Taranto practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.