A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Taranto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Taranto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Taranto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Preventive Medicine
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Taranto graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Taranto has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan I Taranto MD is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan I. Taranto practice?
- Dr. Alan Taranto has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alan Taranto practices Internal Medicine and Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Cardiologists.