Dr. Alan Tell MD Patient Reviews

• Otolaryngology Hackensack, NJ

3.1

February 16th, 2017
Dr. Tell is a wonderful Dr. but his staff are terrible to deal with. There was a mix up in an insurance payment to the office and I got a phone call stating that maybe I shouldn't keep my follow up appointment. When I did go in I was told by the office manager "oh I guess you can stay as a patient" The insurance claims have been a problem because they continue to be coded incorrectly. Now the office manager doesn't take my calls preferring to email me, isn't that childish? The best part is I paid out of my own pocked for their mistakes and I can't get my money back.

July 18th, 2016
I have to say, the Dr is not bad. What ruins him is his office manager who just so happens to be his wife..I went to him years ago and was treated very professionally by his billing staff. This time...forget it. The wife is so rude and money hungry!!

December 18th, 2013
Good doc
Made an appointment easily and within a few days (felt sick) . Doctor spend a lot of time with me and helped me with my allergic rhinitis issues, would def go back.

May 12th, 2010
Dr Tell is an excellent Doctor; it's unfortunate that his staff doesn't practice the same professionalism he does. I recently received a phone call from one of his staff because I missed an appointment. I sinncerely apologized , more than a few times, after which I was berated repeateadly as if I was a 10 year old. (I'm 48). This harrasment continued until I agressively asked if she only called to harrass me. I quickly hung up. I have never been treated that unprofessionally in my life. If you go, step very lightly....and God forbid you miss an appointment.