A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Tenaglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Tenaglia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tenaglia
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tenaglia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Tenaglia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenaglia graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Tenaglia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Nicholas Tenaglia MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan N. Tenaglia practice?
- Dr. Alan Tenaglia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Tenaglia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Cardiologists.