A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Tenaglia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Tenaglia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tenaglia
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Tenaglia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Tenaglia, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tenaglia graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Tenaglia has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Osborn
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Nicholas Tenaglia MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan N. Tenaglia practice?
- Dr. Alan Tenaglia has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Tenaglia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists and Scottsdale Cardiologists.