A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Tesler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Tesler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Tesler, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tesler graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Tesler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Scott Tesler MD is a male Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Tesler practice?
- Dr. Alan Tesler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Tesler practices Therapeutic Radiology near Burien, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Edmonds, WA.