A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Tesler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Tesler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tesler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tesler Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Tesler, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tesler graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Tesler has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital & Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Scott Tesler MD is a male Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Tesler practice?
- Dr. Alan Tesler has 1 office location.
- Dr. Alan Tesler practices Therapeutic Radiology near Burien, WA.