Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Thometz
Dr. Alan Thometz, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Billings, MT, with another office in Billings, MT. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Psychology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Thometz is affiliated with St Vincent Healthcare, Stillwater Community Hospital and Deaconess Billings Clinic. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Thometz has the following 4 specialties
- Clinical Psychology
A psychologist is someone who specializes in the study of the mind, as well as human behavior. Psychologists sometimes focus on certain types of people or certain age ranges. Commonly you might find a child psychologist, school psychologist or...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Alan Thometz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Billings, MT.
Dr. Herman Sorensen
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Billings, MT 0 mi46
Dr. Loren Budge
Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Billings, MT 0 mi10
Dr. Barbara Dudczak
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Billings, MT 0 mi29