A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Thometz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thometz
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thometz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Thometz, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thometz graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Thometz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- St Vincent Healthcare
- Stillwater Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan R Thometz FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Thometz practice?
- Dr. Alan Thometz has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Thometz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Billings, MT.
See Billings Internists and Billings Cardiologists.