A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Thometz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Thometz, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thometz graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Thometz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Healthcare
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- Stillwater Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thometz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 10 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Wyoming - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Thometz practice?
Dr. Alan Thometz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiac Electrophysiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Billings, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Cody, WY.
See Billings Internists and Billings Cardiologists.