A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Thometz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thometz
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Thometz, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Thometz graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Thometz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
- St Vincent Healthcare
- Stillwater Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan R Thometz FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan R. Thometz practice?
- Dr. Alan Thometz has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Thometz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Billings, MT.
See Billings Internists and Billings Cardiologists.