A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Tice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Tice is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Tice, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tice graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tice has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Kuakini Medical Center
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Douglas Tice FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Tice practice?
- Dr. Alan Tice has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Tice practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Internists and Honolulu Infectious Disease Doctors.