Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Tillis
Dr. Alan Tillis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in West Orange, NJ, with another office in Livingston, NJ. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Tillis is affiliated with St Barnabas Med Ctr, Livingston, Nj and Saint Barnabas Medical Center NJ. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Tillis has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Alan Tillis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Orange, NJ.
Dr. Richard Boiardo III
West Orange, NJ 0.16 mi38
Dr. Arthur Pirone
Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
West Orange, NJ 0.16 mi35
Dr. Louis Rizio III
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Livingston, NJ 0.27 mi17