A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Tillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Tillis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tillis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tillis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Tillis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tillis graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Tillis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Med Ctr, Livingston, Nj
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Casal Tillis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Tillis practice?
- Dr. Alan Tillis has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Tillis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Orthopedic Surgeons.