A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Tillis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Tillis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tillis graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Tillis has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Med Ctr, Livingston, Nj
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center NJ
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Casal Tillis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Tillis practice?
- Dr. Alan Tillis has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Tillis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Livingston, NJ.
See Livingston Surgeons.