A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Towne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Towne, BA, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Status Epilepticus
Education & Awards
Dr. Towne graduated from University of Aix-Marseille.
Dr. Towne has 7 hospital affiliations:
- VCU Health System
- VCU Health Center & MCV Hospital and Physicians
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Towne BA and MD is a male Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Towne practice?
- Dr. Alan Towne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Towne practices Neurology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Neurologists.