A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Trumbly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Trumbly, Medical Oncologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Trumbly, DO is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Trumbly graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Trumbly has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Trumbly DO is a male Oncologist , has 6 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Alan Trumbly practice?
- Dr. Alan Trumbly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Trumbly practices Medical Oncology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Oncologists.