A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Tso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tso
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Tso, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tso graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tso has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Y Tso MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alan Y. Tso practice?
- Dr. Alan Tso has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Tso practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Pediatricians.