A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Tuckman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Tuckman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tuckman
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tuckman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Tuckman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuckman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Tuckman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan S Tuckman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Tuckman practice?
- Dr. Alan Tuckman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Tuckman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Joy, PA and Ephrata, PA.
See Lancaster Surgeons and Lancaster Orthopedic Surgeons.