A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Tuckman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Tuckman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tuckman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tuckman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Tuckman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tuckman graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Tuckman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan S Tuckman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Alan S. Tuckman practice?
- Dr. Alan Tuckman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Tuckman practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Joy, PA and Ephrata, PA.
See Lancaster Surgeons and Lancaster Orthopedic Surgeons.