A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Tulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Tulman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tulman
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Tulman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tulman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Tulman has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Bruce Tulman MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Tulman practice?
- Dr. Alan Tulman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Tulman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ.
See Marlton Internists and Marlton Gastroenterologists.