A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Tulman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Tulman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tulman
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Tulman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Tulman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tulman graduated from New York University.
Dr. Tulman has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Bruce Tulman MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Tulman practice?
- Dr. Alan Tulman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Tulman practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Marlton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Haddonfield, NJ.
See Marlton Internists and Marlton Gastroenterologists.