A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Turnham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Turnham is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Turnham, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Turnham graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Turnham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Flowers Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Cleveland Turnham MD is a male Dermatologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Alan C. Turnham practice?
- Dr. Alan Turnham has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Turnham practices Dermatology near Dothan, AL.
See Dothan Dermatologists.