Dr. Alan Turtz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Turtz?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 5th, 2016

Dr. Turtz is very personable and explains things in lay terms that you can understand.

March 8th, 2015

a work of God

Dr turz is my sons superman!

April 30th, 2014

Alan turtz

Dr turtz is my hero , he is the best dr i encounted with when i tell u he take all the time u need he give it to u , i will never trade him for nothing in the world even if i was to move i will travel to go see him , nd his nurse she is so pleasant nd always answer any question u asked her nd if she not avaiable at the time she is prompt will returned ur called ...... Dr turtz is such amazing nd caring dr !!!!!

May 31st, 2012

I love this doctor!

I have never had a doctor like this. I NEVER felt rushed. He took all the time I needed to answer any and all questions I had. He cares! His staff is just as caring. Dr. Turtz looks you in the eye and talks to you.

May 26th, 2012

Best Doctor

About 10 years ago, I was thrown off a horse, and fractured my sacrum. Doctor Turtz did my surgery. He is the most caring doctor I have ever encountered. He really cares about his patients. Over the last few years I have been working at a Rehab hospital, and see alot of injuries. I often talk about my injury to patients, and it always make me think of Dr Turtz. He is amazing,and if I ever need a neurosurgeon again, I will definetly be calling Dr Turtz!!

January 5th, 2012

Very caring great follow up.

He operated on me and was there everyday during my stay at the hospital. I had a complication a few days after and he came back from vacation to fix the problem. He is my hero

June 7th, 2010

SENSATIONAL

Dr Turtz is the most amazing surgeon!He removed a tumor from my brain in Sept 2009. It had effected my use of my left hand and arm as it was resting on the portion of the brain that directs fine motor skills on the left side of the body. He was at my bedside when I woke from recovery, I gave him a thumbs up with my left hand. My family had been warned that I would very likly never again have use of the left arm and hande.He is just a "mechanic" to quote him. He is a miracle worker and saved my limb, I regained 100% use within 1 week of surgery. He is the finest medical doctor I have ever met. HIGHLY recommend!

August 22nd, 2016