A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Uba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Uba is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Uba, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uba graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Uba has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Keith Uba MD is a male Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alan K. Uba practice?
- Dr. Alan Uba has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Uba practices Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.