A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Uba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Uba is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Uba, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Uba graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Uba has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Uba accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan K. Uba practice?
Dr. Alan Uba practices Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Pediatricians.