A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Urkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Urkowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Urkowitz graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Urkowitz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Memorial Hospital -Umc - Stratford
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Lee Urkowitz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Urkowitz practice?
- Dr. Alan Urkowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Urkowitz practices Family Medicine near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Primary Care Doctors.