A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Urkowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Urkowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Urkowitz
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Urkowitz Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Urkowitz graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Urkowitz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Lee Urkowitz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Urkowitz practice?
- Dr. Alan Urkowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Urkowitz practices Family Medicine near Sewell, NJ.
See Sewell Family Physicians.