A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Valadie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Valadie, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Radiologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valadie
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Valadie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Valadie, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valadie graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Valadie has 5 hospital affiliations:
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan L Valadie MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Alan L. Valadie practice?
- Dr. Alan Valadie has 7 office locations.
Dr. Alan Valadie practices Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Diagnostic Radiology near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Ruskin, FL and Sarasota, FL.
See Bradenton Surgeons, Bradenton Orthopedic Surgeons, and Bradenton Radiologists.