Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Valadie
Dr. Alan Valadie, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bradenton, FL, with another office in Bradenton, FL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Valadie is affiliated with Lakewood Ranch Medical Center, HCA Blake Medical Center and Manatee Memorial Hospital. Dr. Valadie has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Valadie has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Alan Valadie is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.
Dr. Matthew Klima
Bradenton, FL 0.01 mi7
Dr. Arthur Valadie
Orthopedic Surgery, Diagnostic Radiology
Bradenton, FL 0.01 mi25
Dr. Andres Odaly
Orthopedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopedics
Bradenton, FL 0.01 mi