A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Valentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valentine
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valentine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Valentine, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentine graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Valentine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Univ Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan David Valentine MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Valentine practice?
- Dr. Alan Valentine has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Valentine practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists and Houston Geriatric Doctors.