A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Valentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Valentine, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry, Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentine graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Valentine has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Univ Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan David Valentine MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan D. Valentine practice?
- Dr. Alan Valentine has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Valentine practices Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychosomatic Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Psychiatrists.