inactive

• Good
  • Bad

October 1st, 2014
Wonderful Doctor!
Dr. V is the BEST most caring doctor. As a young woman I was diagnosted with endometriosis and all the rest to go with it. It was very scary for me and he was by my side the entire time. Now 32 years old he has performed several surgeries on me and I can't think of anyone else I would feel better doing them then him. He is very respectful, knowledgeable, and caring. He never rushes an appointment and makes sure you understand completely before moving on. Very great doctor and a wonderful man and terrific staff! No one deserves your achievments and awards more than you! Happy Retirement, you will be missed dearly!

May 20th, 2014
Can't believe he is retiring!
Dr. Von Stein and his staff are all wonderful, including Karen (who is my all time favorite nurse)! They have been so good to me, I have never had a doctor cry and be upset when I miscarried twins. He sat with me and my husband, and made sure that we were okay before we left the office. The whole office is compassionate and care for their patients and their welfare. When I needed him they got me in ASAP, no problem. When I called with questions, Karen was right there for me and would find out the answer for me. I will miss Dr. Von Stein and Karen so much, I was devistated when I heard of his retirement! Wish them all the luck on their new adventures life brings them!

May 1st, 2013
DON'T COME HERE.
Going to this office has been the most frustrating experience of my life. Not being taken seriously because I am younger than 40 is completely absurd. Every time I do in I am pretty much told I am over reacting even when I have had symptoms for years and years. Don't even try to reason with his medical assistant, Karen, she will try to blame your gynecology problems on things completely unrelated to my issues, like the weather. Don't even try coming here, and complete waste of time and a let down.

July 16th, 2012
Excellent doctor who knew alot about my condition. He took the time to explain everything in great detail.

June 1st, 2012
Best doctor ever
I am a nurse myself so I have always been very picky when choosing a doctor. I was referred to Dr. V by a friend of the family and have never regretted it. I have endometiosis and all the problems that go with including the inability to have children. He has been with me the whole time and I could not have asked for someone more compassionate during those difficult times. I always feel at ease with him and how many people can say that about their gynecologist. I respect him immensely.

June 21st, 2011
Dr.Allan Vonstein is a wonderful doctor he always reassures me if i have any concerns im so grateful there still doctors like dr von stein that looks at you more than just another file

January 18th, 2011
I have seen Dr Vonstein for 7 years now, he is a very caring and compassionate doctor that takes the time to listen to his patients. It has always been easy to call the office and schedule an appt in a timely manner. The staff has always been very courteous. I would highly recommend Dr. Vonstein for anyone who is looking to get established with a gynecologist.

December 22nd, 2010
Professional Excellence
Excellent doctor and a very kind human being.

November 18th, 2010
Sets the standard for Excellence
Dr. Von Stein genuinely cares about his patients - he listens to their concerns and then provides very knowledgeable answers. He helps his patients feel very comfortable when in a medical setting. He encourages them to take ownership of their medical care and participate in their plan of care. If you want a doctor who truly sets the Standard for Excellence, then Dr. Von Stein is the one for you.

June 15th, 2010
I have had Dr. Von Stein as my physician for 14 years and the care and consideration have never faultered. He is an excellent care giver, listener and proactive in women's health. I feel very fortunate to have this kind of physician in today's helathcare environment.

May 29th, 2009
very caring & compassionate for his patients & their specific needs.

February 6th, 2016