A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Christensen, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Specializing in Hand Surgery, Upper Extremity Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christensen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Christensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Christensen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Hand Injuries
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Christensen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan W Christensen MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Alan W. Christensen practice?
- Dr. Alan Christensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Christensen practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.