A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. ALAN CHRISTENSEN:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. ALAN CHRISTENSEN, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Specializing in Hand Surgery, Upper Extremity Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. ALAN CHRISTENSEN, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. CHRISTENSEN graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. CHRISTENSEN has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. ALAN W CHRISTENSEN MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. ALAN W. CHRISTENSEN practice?
- Dr. ALAN CHRISTENSEN has 3 office locations.
Dr. ALAN CHRISTENSEN practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Orlando, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons and Orlando Orthopedic Surgeons.