A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Christensen, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Specializing in Hand Surgery, Upper Extremity Surgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christensen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Christensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Christensen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Hand Injuries
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Christensen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan W Christensen MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Alan W. Christensen practice?
- Dr. Alan Christensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alan Christensen practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Surgery of the Hand near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Surgeons.