A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Davis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Davis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Gouty Arthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Shoulder Fractures
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davis has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Wayne Davis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan W. Davis practice?
- Dr. Alan Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Davis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Avon, OH.
See Avon Surgeons.