Dr. Alan Davis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Davis?

September 22nd, 2017

Dr. Alan Davis is worth the wait.

Dr. Alan Davis is worth the wait. He is the best doctor, I have ever seen.

February 28th, 2016

Would Never Recommend

Totally missed that my daughter had a fracture and torn ligaments after a soccer injury. Told us that some thing can't be fixed and that we were "overthinking" things. I understand how some things get overlooked the first time, but we came to Dr Davus after months of walking boots, casts and crutches. After looking at the X-rays and Mri he said she had no injuries and that her pain didn't make sense. Acted annoyed when questioned and told daughter to swim and ride bikes when she said she couldn't walk. Went to another doctor who found fracture and torn ligaments. Whether this dr is incompetent or just lazy still makes me wonder. My 17 year old said he acted like he didn't care and made her feel like she was making her pain up.

December 16th, 2015

Dr. Davis botched my ankle surgery and now I need another due to his incompetence! He has horrible bedside manner. Did not provide adequate post op instructions. Instructed to call his nurse Beth with questions who was completely unprofessional, disrespectful unsympathetic and had no knowledge of procedures or medical terms and conditions. He has a big ego and doesn't like to answer questions but he and his nurse get highly offended if you research your condition on the internet and bring up concerns. Average waiting time was two hours to be seen for 2 - 5 minutes with no apology or explanation for the wait. On multiple occasions he forgot I was even there and I had to have receptionists go back to get him. Was seen in a public cast room and not regular room multiple times for follow ups. Did not communicate or follow up with physical therapists, delaying therapy. At just about 6 months post op (the time I was supposed to be all healed) I brought up concerns that I wasn't where I should be and I was still having remarkable pain. My physical therapists also agreed and told me to bring this up with Dr. Davis. I researched my symptoms on the internet and found what I thought to be the cause, printed up the articles and brought them with me to what was my last visit with him. He acted completely unprofessional raised his voice and spoke to me in a demeaning manner, he was highly offended I brought in the articles, he was also offended that I asked for a post op report of the surgery. He denied that what I found was what was wrong with me and he told me everybody heals differently and to just give it time (up to a year) to start feeling better. He refused to give me an MRI or take any responsibility. It’s now been over a year since surgery and I am in worse pain then I was prior to surgery. I have been diagnosed by another ankle surgeon with what I thought was the problem (which ended up being what I researched and brought up to Dr. Davis 6 months prior!) and I am in need of another surgery due to the negligence of Dr. Davis! I have lost a year of my life which I cannot get back! By all means stay away from Dr. Davis!!!

January 2nd, 2015

Torn Meniscus

I saw Dr. Davis in 2011 for a torn medial meniscus. Dr. Davis performed the arthroscopic surgery in 2011(well at least he was in the operating room, but I think a student did the surgery). My knee was constantly swollen and painful for a year after surgery After many visits and much pain and swelling he went back in to fix the knee. During that year I altered my gait to protect the knee and as a result I began to suffer from back pain. During that time Dr. Davis seemed annoyed by MY questions and MY goals and basically asked me to stop having goals of an active lifestyle. I was very unhappy with the whole outcome and the way he treats his paying customers. I would not recommend him at all. MY knee and back have NEVER been the same since I saw him back in 2011. It is now 2015.

November 13th, 2012

Trustworthy! Knowledgable ! Confident Compassionate!

Dr Davis has done four surgeries on my feet over last four years. He is always a good listener.He explains things to me as a patient that I can understand .My surgeries have all been successful with little complications .I recommend him to everyone if they need a good surgeon .. Hands down ... The best !

June 21st, 2011

Dr. Davis was very caring and explained in detail my injury in laymens terms. throughout the course of my care, he has always been caring and professional. I would refer him to any one that was in need of an orthopaedic surgeon.

October 18th, 2017