inactive

Alan W Rubin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

February 11th, 2013
Outstanding doctor
I have known Dr Rubin both as a patient and a colleague for over 15 years. He was an outstanding doctor and a great man who did a great job taking care of his patients. He was very smart and had an incredible foresight. He was a kind and gentle man that touched many lives and all of those who came in contact with him are better for it. He will be sorely missed as a friend, as a doctor and as a colleague.

November 30th, 2012
He's wonderful and tells it like it is... Love how real he is!!!!
although it can be a bit frustrating to get thru on the phone to schedule an appointment, his nurse jasmine always returns my call when she gets my msg from the answering service.The wait at the office can be pretty long at times, but HE'S A WONDERFUL DOC, who spends all the time necessary with each individual. Don't we all want that? I mean comment sense others wait when his with you in a room so wait for your turn, he's all worth it.... He makes all the necessary phone calls to other physicians to get you to the right place to further treat your medical condition. I highly recommend this KNOWLEDGEABLE DOCTOR!!!! all the bad reviews here seem to come from selfish inpatient people.... Oh and boring...for those who think he's strange.... His sense of humor is cute.... Different!.... Not many like him!!! All doctors who I've visited in the past literally just come in and out of the room, but of course don't forget to bill! Dr. Rubin is nothing like the others, one time I didn't have cash on me to pay my co-pay (cause they don't take cards) so he told the staff to leave it for next visit, and the next visit he said "don't worry about it" NO ONE EVER DOES THAT!!! He KNOWS SOOoOOoOoOoOoooo MUCH!!!!:0)

May 1st, 2012
Poor Staff
The staff at this office is horrible. They don't answer phone calls and don't call back. After an entire week of calling at various hours and getting no one, I drove there. And what a surprise there is no staff for that doctor working in the mornings.

July 22nd, 2011
smart, but jaded and sarcastic
staff never returns calls, doctor doesn't believe in using internet to expedite authorizations, doctor is a bit cynical and cold.

February 14th, 2011
Dr. Rubin is a no-nonsence Docter whohas tremendous knowledge of Illness.I really feel that he truly treats the CAUSE.I have been with him 20 years and hope he will be around for many years to come.

December 28th, 2009
The more times I see him the more confidence I have in him. Most of the times I have had an appt. with Dr. Rubin there was excessive wait time - over an hour. This time the wait time was brief.