Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alan Stone
Dr. Alan Stone, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Stone is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital, George Washington Univ Hospital and Georgetown University Hospital. Dr. Stone has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Alan Stone has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alan Stone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Werner Barth
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi53
Dr. Michael Phillips
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Urology
Washington, DC 0 mi46
Dr. Elizabeth Ross
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Washington, DC 0 mi38