A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Wachtel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Wachtel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Wachtel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Learning Disorders
- Mood Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachtel graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wachtel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan B Wachtel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Wachtel practice?
- Dr. Alan Wachtel has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Wachtel practices Psychiatry near White Plains, NY.
See White Plains Psychiatrists.