Dr. Alan Waldman Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Alan Waldman?

Excellent Insight

Posted on May 26th, 2010

Dr. Waldman and I had a legnthy phone interview before my first appointment was scheduled. He explained in detail his way of counseling and what he expects me to accomplish while being his patient. Thus far, he has managed to help me discontinue one of my medications without any debilitating side effects. We have a good patient doctor relationship and continue to explore different areas of psychiatry to help me discontinue the use of the one remaining antidepressant. I feel Dr. Waldman has the good grace and ethical morals to decide when and if he can be of positive help to someone. I highly recommend him to anyone in need of his area of expertise.

Posted on April 20th, 2016