A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Wasserstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Wasserstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Wasserstein, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wasserstein graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wasserstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan George Wasserstein MD is a male Nephrologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Alan G. Wasserstein practice?
- Dr. Alan Wasserstein has 6 office locations.
Dr. Alan Wasserstein practices Nephrology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Philadelphia Nephrologists.