Dr. Alan Webb Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alan Webb?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Alan Webb?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 31st, 2017

Best Doctor Ever

I am sitting here in tears again. While i try to find an ortho to take care of me now. I travel to G.P for my hands now. and can fi nd no one for back n neck. they say i cannot change doctors at one clinci after a bad experince . Its against policy. I have a right to select my doctors right? Or do I. i usually have the same doctors always unless they move or retire.. So i guess salem n portland r my next stop. the two clincis I have dealt with since Dr Webb closed have no rating big fat 0 in my book. Dr Webb even fixed one of their blotched surgiers for me before closing. thank God or I would have troulb still as does my son who went to same place. But waited too long to fix it.Missing u Dr Webb. Enjoy life u earned it.

July 1st, 2016

excellent

surgery was not pushed as the 1st option here so I was able to rehab a rotator cuff injury to almost 100% at age 67.

July 11th, 2014

Need a Surgeon? No need to look Further

Dr Webb is the most caring Surgeon/ Doctor I have ever been to. I have seen Dr Webb since 2011. His intelligence, expertise, knowledge, and his patient care is a 10-Star. His staff is incredible and I have no fear in whatever Dr Webb suggest that I need for care, and completely trust him with my life when I had surgery. If you have any doubts, none here! I think Dr Webb should get an Award every year for his ethics, patient care, and absolute skill and knowledge, Including his staff of quality women!

March 6th, 2012

Excellent Physician!

Dr. Webb took his time explaining the problem, the alternative treatments and allowing me to select the one I wanted to use. But most importantly he LISTENS TO YOU! A rare trait in today's medical practitioners.You will just love him.

March 5th, 2017