A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Weder:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Weder, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weder graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Weder has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weder accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Weder practice?
Dr. Alan Weder practices Internal Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Brighton, MI and Chelsea, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists.