A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Weems:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Weems, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Weems graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Weems has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Louisiana Heart Hospital
- Methodist Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Mcmurry Weems FACS and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alan M. Weems practice?
- Dr. Alan Weems has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alan Weems practices Neurological Surgery near Lacombe, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See Lacombe Surgeons.