inactive

Alan Wegermann MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 9th, 2014
patient
He has been my doctor for 30 years!!! It has become an easy relationship. He always takes time to listen. Sometimes I have to wait but I know that he is caring for someone else and making sure that they are helped and understand what is going on with them. He will be missed.

July 8th, 2010
Thorough but Overwhelming at Times
As a male in my 20's, I have little use for quirky remarks that border on the immature. Dr. Wegermann is always willing to spend time discussing things at length: what ails you, your concerns, and whathaveyou. He is never too busy to schedule an appointment soon, but can run a bit behind as a result of his willingness to talk with patient so long. My only complaint is that his overly quirky attitude sometimes comes off as condescending - at times it feels as though he's not taking my inquiries seriously, which is kind of a bummer.