A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Weier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Weier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Weier, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weier graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Weier has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Victor Weier MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alan V. Weier practice?
- Dr. Alan Weier has 1 office location.
Dr. Alan Weier practices Emergency Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Emergency Physicians.