A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Wein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Wein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Wein, MD, PHD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer (Renal Cell Carcinoma)
- Kidney Disease
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Neoplasm Invasiveness
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Bladder Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Wein graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Wein has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alan Jerome Wein MD and PHD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alan J. Wein practice?
- Dr. Alan Wein has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alan Wein practices Urology near Wayne, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Wayne Urologists.