Dr. Alan Wein Review show details Dr. Alan Wein Review
by KW on Oct 8th, 2015

We went to Dr. Wein for treatment of my husband's prostate cancer. The reviews we had heard was that his bedside manor was not good, but that his skill was unmatched. We found that his bedside manner was really good and very caring. He took the time to explain everything and was very focused on the conversations at all times. We never felt rushed, and he was extremely attentive as well as his office staff being organized and friendly. Do not always listen to reviews, everyone has a different personality, so they match up differently. My husband is cancer free thanks to Dr. Wein. He is an extremely talented surgeon, one of the world's best in his field. It is hard to find anything to say negatively. He is the best.

Dec 7th, 2011

One of the most arrogant doctors I've ever encountered. I sat in the waiting room for 2 1/2 hours past my appointment time before Dr. Wein saw me. When I voiced my displeasure, his attitude was that I should be thankful he's seeing me at all.

The Best In His Field show details The Best In His Field
by Joe Brusco on Apr 2nd, 2008

Dr Wein clearly knows his field of expertise and deserves the designation of "Top Doc". His treatment of my condition went extremely well and he fully explained all aspects of his diagnosis and treatment plan with my wife and me in advance. I felt very comfortable in his care.