A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alan Weiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alan Weiner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alan Weiner, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiner graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Weiner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital Inc,The
- Family Care Med. Ctr.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Weiner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alan B. Weiner practice?
Dr. Alan Weiner practices Family Medicine near Springfield, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hadley, MA and Greenfield, MA.
See Springfield Family Physicians.